Welcome to the Villa Sawarin
8 Bedroom Villa, Cape Yamu, Phuket, Thailand from USD 1,675* per night
Villa Sawarin is a glamorous designer villa set within a secured estate on Phuket’s idyllic Cape Yamu. This fully staffed, eight-bedroom escape is perfect for families or groups to entertain and unwind. Indulge in a refreshing sunrise swim in Sawarin’s 24m pool or wander down to the beach for a yoga session or to explore the bay by kayak. Enjoy the personal service of the villa’s chef and Sawarin’s ample facilities including gym, spa room, putting green and media/games room. Access to the facilities of Point Yamu by COMO resort, including its beach club on Naka Yai island, is included.
8 Bedrooms, Price per night from USD 2,400 to 4,900 ++
7 Bedrooms, Price per night from USD 2,125 to 4,900 ++
5 Bedrooms, Price per night from USD 1,675 to 4,900 ++
* For complete and updated rates, please contact us.
WiFi internet connection
Personal service by the villa staff including full time manager, housekeeper, chef, security
Exclusive use of the whole villa and listed facilities
- Babysitter (Extra)
- Chef/Cook (All meals)
- Housekeeping (Full time)
- Masseuse/Spa Therapist (Extra)
- Service Staff
- Grand entrance foyer leading to vaulted reception lounge
- Comfortable TV/family room in warm, earthy hues
- Dining room with seating for 12 and open-plan guest kitchen with five-seat breakfast bar
- Home theatre/games room equipped with table tennis
- Spa room with twin massage beds and shower facilities
- Fully equipped gymnasium with surround sound and panoramic ocean views
- Every room air-conditioned with floor-to-ceiling windows and garden or sea views
- 24-metre infinity pool with 180-degree ocean views
- Large poolside deck with sunbeds, umbrellas and Bose speakers
- Dining/barbecue sala seating up to 10 people
- Mezzanine level patio with sofas on platform over reflecting pool
- Open-air living room with sofa set and kitchenette at the garden entrance on bottom floor
- Boathouse featuring sofa suite, TV, kitchen, yoga studio and outdoor shower
- Expansive lawns and immaculate terraced gardens with putting green and direct beach access
- The villa has a selection of canoes, kayaks and stand-up paddleboards for guests to enjoy
MASTER GUEST SUITES 1 & 2
- Split level rooms with sitting area facing sliding doors onto gardens and furnished balcony with sea or garden views
- Desk and extensive fitted wardrobes
- King-sized bed with crisp white linens
- Sleek tropical wood finishes throughout
- Ensuite bathroom with twin basins, rain shower, separate WCs and large freestanding bathtub
- Air conditioning; satellite TV; desk area; internal phone system
GUEST SUITES (GREEN & ORANGE)
- Perfect for children, with twin beds that can be configured to a king and connecting doors to guest suites 3 and 4
- Cute cushioned seating built into wall alcove
- Crisp white linens and sleek wooden finishes
- Sliding doors onto sea-view balcony
- Ensuite bathroom with twin basins and bathtub with overhead shower
- Air conditioning; desk area; satellite TV; internal phone system
GUEST SUITES 3 & 4
- Queen-size bed with crisp white linens and sleek wooden finishes
- Sliding doors open to sea views
- Ensuite shower room with WC and rain shower
- Air conditioning; satellite TV
TWO-BEDROOM GUEST VILLA
- Peaceful and private two-bedroom guest pavilion facing lush gardens at the side of main villa accommodation
- Both large bedrooms furnished with king-sized beds
- Sliding doors onto furnished garden terraces
- Ensuite bathrooms with rain showers and separate WCs
- Air conditioning; satellite TV; desk area
Summary & Additional Facilities
The Cape Residences, Cape Yamu, Phuket, Thailand.
Capacity: 16 guests (8 bedrooms: 6 with king-sized beds; 2 with twin beds convertible to kings). Extra beds are available at an additional cost.
Reception lounge; family room; dining room; games room/home theatre; dining sala; pool lounge; garden lounge; large furnished pool deck.
Villa manager/concierge; private gourmet chef; housekeeping and service staff. 24-hour estate security. Additional staff (babysitter, masseuse) available on request at extra charge.
Villa Sawarin’s chef specialises in Thai food and a selection of Western dishes. Guest requests are accommodated as far as possible (including special diets).
Complimentary WiFi internet access; in-house phone system; mobile phones for guest use.
Satellite TVs; DVD players; iPod and iPod dock; outdoor Bose speakers; table tennis.
Villa Sawarin is an ideal family villa, especially for families with older children. For youngsters, a high chair and baby cot are available for use.
Spa room with 2 treatment beds; fully equipped gymnasium; yoga studio and exercise deck at boathouse.
Additional car requirements and taxi pick-ups can easily be arranged with your villa manager.
Putting green; water sports (canoes, kayaks and stand up paddleboards); access to leisure and dining facilities at Point Yamu by COMO hotel (including Koh Naka Yai Beach Club); safety deposit boxes in all bedrooms; barbecue.
4,000 square metres (villa).
Villa Sawarin sits high on The Cape Yamu peninsula on Phuket’s east coast. From the villa’s cathedral-like entrance the ocean gleams to both the east and west. Bordering the lower section of the villa’s large, sloping gardens is a quiet, semi-private beach (good for kayaking and long sandy walks, but not so suitable for swimming). Within the estate is the excellent Breeze restaurant, and guests also have access to the sports, dining and wellness facilities at the Point Yamu by COMO resort hotel, including the hotel’s beach club on nearby island, Koh Naka Yai. The waterfront promenade and small pier along the road that leads to The Cape estate is a good place for a stroll to take in the local life, especially when the setting sun gives the bay a golden and crimson glow.
For more information contact one of our friendly team members today and we will assist you with your enquiries
Contact Number: 03 9642 5138
*Terms & Conditions: prices are subject to availability and change. Changes may occur at anytime and without notice. Please contact us for more information.