Welcome to Villa Batavia
5 Bedroom Villa Seminyak, Bali, Indonesia from USD 720* per night
Asia’s grand colonial hotels provide the design inspiration for the five-bedroom Villa Batavia. Antiques and artefacts that celebrate Indonesia’s cultural heritage enrich the living spaces - defined by art deco furniture on floors of marble and polished teakwood. Breezy 24-hour butler service animates the colonnades, while Sonos, Bose, iMac and iPods provide 21st century privileges. Afternoon tea in heirloom teacups, sundown cocktails in the open- sided bar, and a gourmet silver service dinner are among the pleasures of this gracious villa resting in the Laksmana Estate, minutes from Petitenget Beach, Ku De Ta and the bright lights of Seminyak.
5 Bedrooms, Price per night from USD 820 to 1,450 ++
4 Bedrooms, Price per night from USD 720 to 1,450 ++
* For complete and updated rates, please contact us.
Wifi Internet access
Welcome drink and fruit basket
Turn down service
Personal service by the villa staff including full time villa manager, housekeeper, chef/cook, security and attendants
Exclusive use of the whole villa and listed facilities
- Babysitter (Extra)
- Chef/Cook (All meals)
- Garden/Pool Staff
- Housekeeping (Full time)
- Masseuse/Spa Therapist (Extra)
- Service Staff
- Shopper (Extra)
- Gorgeous interiors reminiscent of Asia's grand hotels of the 1930s such as Raffles Singapore
- All rooms graced with a beautifully curated collection of old prints, maps, engravings, and postcards as well as ceramic and silver heritage treasures
- Large open-sided reception room opening onto the pool, with striking black and white checked floor of marble and granite
- Open-plan second level living and dining room with the option of air-conditioning or ceiling fan, table for 10 under a grand Javanese chandelier and large leather - sofas gathered around an antique cabinet with flatscreen TV and surround-sound home theatre
- Professional kitchen out of sight behind dining area
- Centralised Sonos music system
- Second level open-sided fan-cooled bar and lounge with bar chairs at curved teakwood counter for sunset cocktails, cosy seating area and iMac computer for guest use
- Other seating areas in the colonnaded corridors linking the pavilions
- 16m x 6m swimming pool with soft-on-skin salt filtration system, waterfalls and children's wading section
- Poolside garden bale with table for 6
- Two separate poolside sun terraces with loungers and parasols
- Shaded terraces on both floors of the accommodation wing, with comfortable seating
TWO MASTER SUITES
- There's a master suite on each level of the the Master Wing
- Each has a bedroom with kingsize bed and large walk-through dressing area
- Upstairs master has an adjoining study room with single bed/couch
- Both rooms have TV, DVD player, iPod dock, and stocked mini-bar fridge
- Huge air-conditioned bathrooms with statement copper bathtub and walk-in rainshower with non-slip marble floors (plus a garden shower for the downstairs master)
- The upper master has a teakwood verandah with relaxation areas and cane planters chairs with stools for supine relaxation
- The downstairs master has a verandah with black-and-white check floor where planters chairs and coffee tables face the garden
- Well placed for families, next to ground level master suite the twin-bedded room has an air-conditioned bathroom and private garden view
TWO GUEST SUITES
- Two guest suites face the swimming pool from the ground level of the living wing
- Four-poster queen-sized beds and walk-through dressing areas
- Air-conditioned ensuite bathrooms, one with statement stained glass window, the other with a second outdoor shower. With twin pedestal basins and walk-in shower enclosures with non-slip marble floors
- Shared verandah spills onto the poolside terrace
Summary & Additional Facilities
Capacity: 10 people (5 bedrooms: 2 master rooms with king-size beds, 1 with twins and 2 guest rooms with queen-size beds); 2 extra roll-away beds (with additional charge).
Reception room; bar and lounge; living and dining room; bedroom terraces; indoor dining for 10; garden balé with dining for 6.
16m x 6m with children’s paddling area.
Villa staff team includes manager, chef, cook, butlers and gardener. Security provided for the estate. Additional staff (eg. babysitter, driver, masseuse, yoga teacher) available on request at extra charge.
Western, Asian, vegetarian and children’s dishes. Requests accommodated (including special diets).
WiFi broadband internet access; telephone for charged local and IDD calls; printer and fax.
Satellite TVs (42-inch or 47-inch in the bedrooms); 52-inch TV home theatre in living room; DVD players; 5 iPod docks; Sonos music system with Bose speakers.
Villa Batavia is well equipped for families.
On request, treatments selected from a comprehensive spa menu can be carried out by professional beauty therapists in the privacy of the villa (extra costs apply).
Villa Batavia’s central location means that many attractions are within easy walking distance. If additional transport is required, the villa manager will happily call one of the island’s safe and reasonably priced metered taxis, or organise day or half-day car-and-driver hire for sightseeing (additional cost).
Barbecue; in-room safes; full back-up generator; 6 yoga mats; 2 massage tables.
Events for up to 20 seated guests, or 40 for cocktails, can be held at the villa with prior notice.
Villa Batavia rests within Seminyak’s ‘Golden Triangle’ in the Laksmana enclave – a prestigious residential boulevard moments from Petitenget Beach. A short stroll away are some of Bali’s most iconic bars and restaurants, including Ku Dé Ta, Potato Head, La Lucciola and Breeze at The Samaya. Also within easy walking distance are designer boutiques, glamorous spas, lifestyle shops and gourmet delis. Nearby places of interest include Pura Petitenget, one of Bali’s most sacred Hindu temples and the site of some spectacular Balinese ceremonies.
Villa Batavia offers easy access to the mountains and rice terraces on Bali’s western slopes; it is one hour from the famous cultural and artistic town of Ubud, and just five minutes from the start of the Sunset Route, gateway to the eastern side of the island. The nearby Nirwana Bali Golf Course’ designed by Greg Norman was voted the number one golf course in Asia and lies beside the dramatic, waved-lashed sea temple of Tanah Lot.
For more information contact one of our friendly team members today and we will assist you with your enquiries
Contact Number: 03 9642 5138
*Terms & Conditions: prices are subject to availability and change. Changes may occur at anytime and without notice. Please contact us for more information.