Welcome to Villa Adasa - Bali
3 Bedroom Villa, Seminyak, Bali, Indonesia from USD 740* per night
Securely set in the exclusive Laksmana estate, moments from the beach, the three- bedroom fully staffed Villa Adasa is perfect for couples and families who seek an uber- stylish yet peaceful base in the heart of Seminyak. The handsomely furnished vaulted living room encourages conversation and convivial meals, while the poolside bale and upper sun deck provide quiet corners of retreat. Above the two guest bedrooms that open onto the pool is a huge master suite with sitting area and large sunset terrace. Ku De Ta, La Lucciola and Potato Head are among the iconic restaurants and bars a short stroll away.
3 Bedrooms, Price per night: from USD 740 to 1,195 ++
* For complete and updated rates, please contact us.
Wifi Internet access
Welcome drink and fruit basket
Turn down service
Personal service by the villa staff including full time villa manager, housekeeper, chef/cook, security and attendants
Exclusive use of the whole villa and listed facilities
- Babysitter (Extra)
- Chef/Cook (All meals)
- Garden/Pool Staff
- Housekeeping (Full time)
- Masseuse/Spa Therapist (Extra)
- Service Staff
- Huge 80sqm open-sided living pavilion with soaring vaulted alang-alang (thatched) roof - Plush cream sofas covered with colourful scatter cushions
- Dining table and eight chairs
- Wireless Sonos music system and Bose sound system
- Professional kitchen with poolside bar counter
- 7m x 4m greenstone-tiled swimming pool
- Poolside bale with two kingsize daybeds
- Sun-bathing lawn with loungers and parasols - Private raised terrace with pool shower
- Glamorous master bedroom suite occupies the entire second level of the two-storey bedroom wing
- King-size bed with goosedown duvet/pillows and luxury cotton bedding
- Dressing area, study and TV sitting area
- TV, DVD, Bose sound system
- Full width terrace with built in seating and sunset views
- Large bathroom with statement terrazzo bath set before doors to the terrace
- Two bedrooms opening onto the pool terrace - King-size beds (can be split to create twins)
- Sandstone shower rooms with indoor garden
Summary & Additional Facilities
Manager; chef; butler/service staff (24-hour); gardener; security. Additional staff (babysitters, masseuses) available on request.
Breakfast is complimentary. For other meals - Western, Asian, vegetarian and children’s dishes from a priced menu. Requests accommodated (including special diets).
Wi-Fi internet; telephone landline (local and IDD calls extra).
Satellite TVs; DVD players; DVD library; Sono sand Bose music systems; iPod docks; books and magazines.
Villa Adasa is well equipped for families. Facilities include a high chair; baby cot; pool safety fence (on request).
On request, treatments selected from a comprehensive spa menu can be carried out by professional beauty therapists in the privacy of the villa (extra costs apply).
Villa Adasa’s central location means that many attractions are within easy walking distance. If additional transport is required, the villa manager will happily call one of the island’s safe and reasonably priced metered taxis, or organise the hire of a car and driver.
Barbecue; in-room safes; massage bed; generator back-up. Events for up to 25 people can be arranged with prior notice. 500 square metres.
Villa Adasa is located in the Laksmana enclave, an exclusive gated community with round- the-clock security in the heart of Seminyak’s ‘Golden Triangle’ – the chicest area on Bali’s south-western coast. Only 200m from the beach, the villa is a short stroll from some of the best restaurants and bars on the island, including La Lucciola, Petitenget, Metis, Sarong, Ku De Ta and Potato Head. (The Miele Guide rates Ku De Ta and Sarong in the top 20 restaurants in Asia). Also within walking distance are boutiques, lifestyle shops and spas – the famed Jari Menari will even send a therapist to the villa so guests enjoy spa treatments in privacy. Close by is Pura Petitenget, one of Bali’s most sacred temples and the site of some spectacular ceremonies.
For more information contact one of our friendly team members today and we will assist you with your enquiries
Contact Number: 03 9642 5138
*Terms & Conditions: prices are subject to availability and change. Changes may occur at anytime and without notice. Please contact us for more information.