The Land of Fire & Ice
Categorized by its dramatic landscape and breath-taking scenery, Iceland is famous for its volcanoes, hot springs, lava fields and spectacular glaciers. Two its most famous national parks include Vatnajökull and Snæfellsjökul.
Witness the magic of the Northern Lights, taste the food and experience viking history in Iceland's capital, Reykjavik, home to National and Saga museums.
Things to do:
Visit the beautiful waterfall wonder of Gullfoss (Blaskogabyggd)
Relax in the Reykjadalur Hot Springs (Hveragerdi)
- Trek the famous Golden Circle
- Visit the breath-taking Jokulsarlon Lagoon (East Region)
- Experience the beautiful Blue Lagoon Spa
- View the spectacular Northern Lights!
- Step foot on the famous Black Sand Beach
Your Icelandic getaway is waiting...