“ Get in quick! Valid for bookings made prior to 5pm Monday 26th of November 2018.”
GAME PARKS OF AFRICA- Save $1,000 per couple
21 days Kenya, Tanzania & Victoria Falls including flights ex Australia - Departs Australia 07 September 2019 . Small Group Tour.
Discover the amazing Game Parks of Kenya and Tanzania plus the spectacular natural wonder, Victoria Falls on this locally escorted Group Tour. The annual Wildebeest migration will be making its way across the Mara Plains from the Serengeti. This well paced tour travels during the peak migration season and includes 3 night stays in the Masai Mara and the Serengeti to increase the chance of seeing spectacular river crossings. Enjoy game drives in Amboseli, at the foot of Mt Kilimanjaro, visit Ngorongoro Crater and the vast plains of the Serengeti. Enjoy a chance to view rhinos in Lake Nakuru, relax by the shores of Lake Victoria and view one of the world’s natural wonders, the mighty Victoria Falls. All this while staying in superior lodges with most meals and game activities included.
• Return economy flights ex Australia to Johannesburg/Nairobi plus Victoria Falls/Johannesburg/Australia
• Applicable taxes
• Transfers as per itinerary
• 18 nights Superior accommodation
• Most meals as per itinerary
• English speaking driver guides
• Transport in specially converted 4x4 Safari vehicles
• Emergency Air Evacuation Cover
• Game Drives in National Parks & Game Reserves
• Most Park Fees
• Nairobi tour including the Giraffe Centre, David Sheldrick Wildlife Trust and Elephant Orphanage,
Kazuri Beads Factory, Karen Blixen Museum plus lunch at the Carnivore restaurant
• Victoria Falls activities including a Zambezi River Sunset Cruise, Guided Tour of The Falls, a dinner at Makuwa-Kuwa and a farewell dinner at the Boma Restaurant Dinner & Drum Experience
• Travel Kit & documentation
21 days including flights ex Australia from $15,950* per person twin share (departure date ex Australia - 07 September 2019) .
GREAT SOUTH AFRICA RAIL SAFARI - Save $500 per couple
13 days including flights from Australia. Small Group Tour - Departs Australia 10 July 2019.
Pretoria • Rovos Rail • Cape Town • Kapama Private Game Reserve • Blue Train • Pretoria
Rail Enthusiasts, Photographers, Lovers of Africa and wildlife - this unique rail safari calls you! Join this luxury group tour which encompasses the legendary classic, Rovos Rail with a stay in Cape Town ,a safari in a private reserve near Kruger and the luxurious Blue Train experience.
• Return economy class airfares ex Australia plus flight Cape Town to Hoedspruit
• Applicable taxes
• Airport transfers and transportation as per itinerary
• 2 nights AM Milner including breakfast
• 2 nights Rovos Rail on fully inclusive basis
• 3 nights The Portswood including breakfast
• 3 nights Kapama River Lodge on fullboard basis including morning/afternoon game drives
• 1 night The Blue Train on fully inclusive basis
• Cape Highlights tour
• Table Mountain and Robben Island tour
• Soweto tour
• Tour Escort from The Africa Safari Co. (subject to 10 guests)
13 days including flights from $11,450 pp twin share.
Ask about Victoria Falls Safari Lodge package & Hwange National Park package extensions.
LADIES ONLY SOUTH AFRICA - Save $250 per person
16 days including flights from Australia with touring from Johannesburg to Cape Town - Departs Australia 08 July 2019. Exclusive Group Tour.
Join this Locally Escorted exclusive group tour for ladies which offers 16 days (including flights from Australia) throughout South Africa and eSwatini (formerly Swaziland), visiting Kruger National Park, a Chief’s village, St Lucia, Durban, the Drakensberg Mountains, the Eastern Cape - birthplace of Nelson Mandela, the Garden Route including Port Elizabeth, Knysna, Oudtshoorn and Mossel Bay before arriving in the beautiful city of Cape Town with its Table Mountain backdrop and harbour. Travel by exclusive coach, stay in comfortable hotels and lodges with breakfast served daily plus four dinners. Enjoy a game drive in Kruger National Park and sightseeing enroute to Cape Town.
• Return economy class airfares ex Australia
• Applicable taxes*
• Arrival & departure airport shuttle transfers
• Coach transportation for the tour
• Guide/driver for the tour
• 14 nights accommodation
• Early check-in on arrival in Johannesburg
• 14 Breakfasts (B) + 4 Dinners (D)
• Hotel porterage
• Closed vehicle game drive in Kruger National Park
• Conservation Levy & Park Fees^
• Sightseeing & selected tour activities throughout
^ subject to change
16 days including flights ex Australia from $4,950* per person twin share (departure date ex Australia - 08 July 2019).
Single Supplement from $995
Ask about a Pre-Tour Private Game Lodge stay and Post-Tour Cape Town or Victoria Falls extensions.
Interested in these deals? Contact one of our friendly team members today for more information!
Or call us on 03 9642 5138 today!
*Terms & Conditions: All prices are subject to availability and currency fluctuations and can change without notice. Cancellation and change fees may apply. Booking may be subject to compulsory credit card fees and service charges. Other conditions apply. Contact us for further details regarding terms and conditions.