A group tour of India designed especially for solo women travellers!
14 Days | 10-23 April 2019 |
From ONLY $7,700* pp
Insights of India is a 14-day journey that will introduce some of the sights, cities, people and history of this fascinating country. Discover Mumbai, visit the holy city of Varanasi and the sacred Ganges River, see first hand the Taj Mahal and explore the pink city of Jaipur plus Delhi, Agra and Ranthambhore. Featuring gentle guided walking tours, tiger safaris, boat ride on the Ganges, visits to bustling markets and bazaars, and contemporary dining at India’s top restaurant. This two-week tour has been crafted especially for solo women travellers wanting to experience India firsthand with the comfort and support of a group tour, and the company of like-minded travellers. Hosted by Melbourne-based Glenda McMillan-Andersson from destination specialists India Unbound. Join us for Insights of India.
• Explore Rajasthan’s famed pink city of Jaipur - visit the City Palace and Amber Fort
• Guided walk and market visit in Jaipur
• Stay at the beautiful Samode Haveli in Jaipur and enjoy a complimentary massage
• Search for tigers in Ranthambhore National Park during dusk and dawn safaris
• See the imperial city of Fatephur Sikri
• Visit the sublime Taj Mahal in Agra and take a guided tour of Agra Fort
• Fully-escorted by an Australian host and national Indian guide
• Delhi sightseeing including rickshaw ride in Old Delhi, visit Qutab Minar, Jama Masjid and Humayun’s Tomb
• Experience modern Indian dining at Indian Accent – voted India’s best restaurant
• Witness the powerful evening aarti ceremony in Varanasi and take a dusk boat ride on the Ganges
• Guided city walk in Varanasi and visit Sarnat
• Discover Mumbai – visit Dharavi and explore some of the areas of South Bombay
• Hosted by India Unbound’s Glenda McMillian Andersson, whose travel experience spans multiple decades
Interested in this deal? Contact one of our friendly team members today for more information!
*Terms & Conditions: All prices are subject to availability and currency fluctuations and can change without notice. Cancellation and change fees may apply. Booking may be subject to compulsory credit card fees and service charges. Other conditions apply. Contact us for further details.