Explore South America's Southern Frontier...
Why not take the journey of a lifetime? Famous for its immense beauty and spectacular terrain, Patagonia is sure to take your breath away. With its vast open spaces, jagged peaks, clear-blue waters or extraordinary wildlife, this amazing journey will be sure to stay with you forever.
Patagonia is a region that consists of the tip of South America. It includes Argentina and Chile with the Andes Mountains diving the two. Chile encompasses magical glacial fjords and exotic rainforest, while Argentina is defined by grasslands and streched deserts. The famous RN-40 highway runs through the famous Monte Fitz Roy and Perito Morena Glacier in Los Glaciares NAtional Park.
Things to do:
- Hike across the famous Los Glaciares National Park
- Explore the wilderness of the Cerro Fitz Roy
- Explore the Seven Lakes of San Martin in the Andes Mountains Range
- Set your eyes upon the spectacular Upsala Glacier
- Visit the penguins and other local wildlife at Punta Tombo National Reserve
- Learn about the local wildlife and experience the region through one of their many experiend and friendly local guides
Contact Us Today!
For more information on destinations contact one of our friendly team members!
+613 400 027246
+613 488 556155
Book your Patagonia Adventure now...